Apply now for the most coveted award & recognition for early childhood publications in Asia
Why did we
initiate these awards?
While the main goal of winning an award is to help you as an organization and an author to validate, and differentiate your work and improve its visibility, ECA-APER’s aim is to increase the awareness and reach of quality educational products and services to all its stakeholders, both in India and overseas.
How to apply?
- Read this entire webpage carefully
- Select your award category, and click on the ‘Apply’ button
- You will be directed to the Award Application Form
- Complete the required details, and proceed to make the payment.
- You will receive payment confirmation for the same via email (kindly check your junk/spam/promo mail folders for this email)
We invite you to apply for our ECA-APER Publication Awards.
- Awards Date – 7th April, 2022
- Last date of filling the form on www.eca-aper.org is 28th February, 2022
- Last date of couriering the book/curriculum, if it is a printed book/curriculum is – 5th March, 2022
- 3 physical copies of each entry should be sent through courier along with any supporting materials (in case of curriculum) along with the application form to below address.
- All couriers to be addressed to:
Unit No. 4107, Second Floor,
Rustomjee Eaze Zone, Opp. Ozone Tower,
Malad (W), Mumbai – 400064
- All couriers should clearly mention the sender’s name, name of the product/author, sender address.
- After couriering please email details of courier to email@example.com
- Last date of sending the book/curriculum link, if it is an online book/curriculum is 5th March, 2022
- All emails with link and attachment if any to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUBMISSIONS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN AWARD ONLY IF AND WHEN THE WORK MERITS AN AWARD.
- Members of the jury and/or organizations linked to such members are not eligible for any awards in any of the above categories.
- The jury has the right to award Special Jury Awards.
- ECA-APER has the authority to resolve unclear situations, which are not dealt with in these guidelines but may be needed to resolve in order to carry out the award successfully.
our initiative needs like-minded people like you to come together in an endeavour to make it a success!
Process for applying for these awards
- One organization can submit up to 1 entry in each category.
- Application forms should be completed online only at eca-aper.org
- While organizations may submit multiple entries, separate application forms must be filled for each entry.
- If two or more organizations/authors have been involved in the production of an entry, you can make a joint submission. Any contention/dispute arising out of the same must be resolved by the parties concerned.
- By submitting an entry for the ECA-APER Awards, you certify that the entry was published and released between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021.
- The organization/author either owns the rights of the entry or is authorized by the rightful owner to participate in the Awards.
- The entry submitted is the organization/author’s original work and that does not infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Nomination fee for each entry is ₹1,000. Click here to go back.