Cognitive Skills Training Program (Level 1)
Join lectures from eminent faculty of inclusion studies and special education from India and abroad.
What you’ll learn?
– understanding of Denver Model (ESDM). Multiple Intelligence Theory and various early intervention scales)
– helping teachers/mainstream educators in mainstream/inclusion schools to get equipped with early identification of children at the classroom level and to be able to take early interventions and referrals
– helping teachers/mainstream educators to adapt curriculum according to child’s educational, emotional and sensory needs
– providing classroom strategy to enhance the working in a classroom environment
– helping teachers/educators with possible management at classroom level
– exploring 14 new domains of cognition, including mental health and its importance in early
Who Can Take This Course
-B.Ed / M.Ed
-D.Ed / B.Ed (Special Education)
– M.A. / B.A. (Psychology)
12 live lectures in 1.5 month